Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant breath

Cant breath

Plz help sat here in tears feel like i cant breath so scared cos on my own.

Re: Cant breath

Bev, what are we going to do with you?

It's feeling worse because you're on your own. Stop trying so hard to do something that happens totally by itself and slow down..relax those shoulders and hand on breastbone..relax.

You are fine, promise

and its harder to breathe when you're crying cos your nose is all bunged up.
    Try and dry your tears, go and make a cuppa and come back. xxx

Thanks ladybird so scared my partner keeps saying if im struggling 2 breath u would b gasping hate feeling like this how do u stop breathing feeling?

could youtry focusing on somethin g else ,is there a draw or cupord that needs sorting out ,, or maybe going through your wardrobe i find i i find a job to do i dont like doing i feel like i have accomplised something plus takes your mid of ,your health sitting thinking isnt good .

Bev hun, Im going to be really mean and tell you to look at the answer I gave when you posted about this in the Panic Attacks section.

I'm not sure that you act on the advice that people give you hun and all the reassurances in the world are useless if you don't take any notice of what people are advising. It's just making you worse.

Please read what I wrote to you before, the only thing that is causing you to gasp for breath is your own anxiety. Promise. xxx

hi maggie in a right state gonna try and do summat after 2 take mind of it. Scared cos at home on my own. Feels like i havent got enough oxygen.

hi, just popped in to say hello, you will be fine just keep telling yourself this has happened before i WILL feel better in a very short time, try to think of the daffodils that are trying to break through all this snow and how lovely things will soon look, chuck some scraps out for the birds, they will appreciate it, even a bowl of hot water.
    Please think that you are not on your own we are all here for you.
    I am sending complete calmness your way.
    love crissyxxxxxxx

hi hun
    i been there 2, its the worst feeling in the world, but you know it won't last sweetie. As gypseywoman said find some thing to do, not strenuous just to occupy your mind. Remember a panic attack will never hurt you, you take control hun you have done it before so you can do it again x nikki

and if your ever unsure tht it is panic have a read through the panic section on the list on the left. i have read it lots of times x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information