Thread: ... and I wonder ...

... and I wonder ...

The sun was shining today. It was nice and warm even though Christmas is coming soon. And I started thinking about the way I live my life ... I've become a prisoner of my own fears, surrounded by boundaries and limitations that I have created for myself, hidden from the world, lost and locked in my mind, thinking that inside my little world I'm safe from harm ... but that's not real, it's not true. Peace of mind comes from whithin, and I know that it's not crowded places, public transportation, being away from home that are making me feel bad. It's something inside me that's torturing me. I feel that I'm blocked in a way, I feel that something inside me is not quite right, and I know that I could be so much more than what I am right know, if only I could set myself free ... I know that there's life beyond fear, anxiety and frustration, there's so much to be seen and done, there are so many opportunities, there's so much beauty and happiness. And I wonder, what is it that's holding us prisoners? What are we so afraid of? Life, death, ouselves, other people, what? Why can't we find peace and harmony? And I wonder whether we would be so afraid to be ouselves and to live the way we want to if we knew that tomorrow would be the last day of our lives ...

well i think i get scared of myself sometimes, the possibilities within me and out there in the world.

sometimes i think if i was ok then i could do loads and that is quite scary....realising your potential as a person is a scary thing, esp if it is a new belief or whatever.

what do u think is stopping you?

Sarah

I often think of that. like what if i get cancer,given 6 months to live? would i 'change my tune' on things? would i go outside? i dont know.
    A good post lotus, but not one i can answer :(

hey lotus
    what i wouldnt give to have the answer to that one!!

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

Hi Lotus, a good post, I used to think like that, never found an nswer though.
    The way you feel now is not the way you will feel forever.

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

Thread Information