Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pets

Nic,

I can imagine your despair, with the ripping down of the wallpaper and the wailing all night. My goodness what a scene that must have been. LOL................. . Funny for me, but sure it was a mess for you. I hope there will be no casualties for the kittens or Walnut, as I don`t think there is a way to teach them the cross code yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`m sure somewhere somebody is working on that though. I understand there is even a new device that can "TRANSLATE" what your pup is barking at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL......... What a concept ey? I think maybe sometimes we would`nt want to know what their barking means .

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

nicola I know exactly what you went through, with your cat going into heat I have to say the worst part was the howling and strange noises they make ALL NIGHT LONG! lol, thank goodness all my cats have been spayed and neautered ( I know i spelled that wrong!) Except for our new addition, molly, but hopefully she wont start her heat for a while! The first cat that me and my family ever got was a beautiful black stray, we always let her out side and about 4 years after we got her she found her way to the major road and unfortunatly we never saw her again :(. But ever since then my mother swears never to let any of our cats outside, even though a couple have tried to escape they were luckily found! But cats are usually very smart with cars and things.
    -Christie[:I]

Thanks Sadie and Brownie

I am sure they will be ok but it will take a big scare for them to realise they can't sleep in the road!!

The back of our house leads onto fields so we have the added problem of a whole field of dinner - lol - mice, voles, moles, birds lizard things etc. In the summer we can't get them out quick enough before another one comes in!!

Nicola

EVERYONE!!!
    I get to see my little baby brownie on Wedneday! I had to write beacuse this is the happiest I've been In months!!!! (I know I'ts lame) Im so happy though ..LOL
    -Christie[:I][:I][:I][:I][:I]

Christie

That is cool !! Is there no-way you can get him back forever?

Nicola

Hiya Christie,

I am sooo happy for ya!!!!!!!!! . Glad to hear you get to see your pup on Wednesday. Is the ex trying to get in your good graces???? LOL.......... Let us know how wednesday goes. I know it will be wonderful for you. You know I have`nt forgetten to send you photos of my pup, but I am having the worst time trying to send them. I have scanned them and everytime I click on "send to" I am directed to Outlook Express to e-mail them out. When I put your address or anyones address in for that matter I am told that an error has occurred. Any idea or suggestions on how to correct this problem? Anyone? I have just gotten this "MULTI FUNCTION CENTER" that scans, copies. faxes and prints and I have`nt a clue as to how to perform certain tasks. This being one of them. I would really like to know how to e-mail these photos out to folks. It is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!! :(. I would love to see your pup too, maybe you could send your photos to me and then send me directions on how to send mine to you LOL..... Is`nt this pathetic????????????? :( Well I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great time during your visit with Brownie on wednesday.My e-mail address is DOchoa_1966@msn.com

Take care all,

Diana xxxx

Diana

You might be better saving the scanned pics to hard disk and then emailing them as a file attachment - do you know if you can save them to disk?

Nicola

Hiya Nic,

Not sure, but I am gonna be sure to check though, This is ridiculous. I got this "Multi Function Center" so I could perform these types of tasks and I can`t figure it out to save my life :(. I am determined though. I will let you know if I can do that or not. Thanks for the suggestion

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

Hey everyone,
    I finally got to see my little pup brownie yesterday!!! I was so nervous she was'nt going to know who i was..... But she ran right to me! I was so happy!!! Me and my mother met my ex at the park and I got to play with brownie for about an hour... But next, hopefully sometime this or next week she might be able to come over my house and stay for a few hours, which I am very excited about!!! Yes Diana I do think he is trying to get in my good graces (LOL) and I really have no clue how to help with pics, my moms the genius of all the computer stuff lol, but I am gonna send you a few pics after I get finished writing. Also, ladies I night post a new topic today or tonight cause i kinda of need some advice on something that is bothering me and giving me a lot of panic if that is ok
    -Christie[:I]

Hiya Christie,

Great news!!!!!!!! You got to see your pup. I know you are very happy. I figured your ex would be using the pup as a tool to get back into your life LOL..... :-) Let me know how everything goes. I will be looking for the pix of your pup. I am still trying to figure out how to get mine off through e-mail, wish me luck. If I figure it out you will know because you will be the first to receive pix from me by way of e-mail LOL........ :-). I hope all goes well, so that your pup is able to come spend a few hours with you next week.

Take care dear,

Diana xxxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information