Thread: Women's problems

Women's problems

Hi all

Posted on here the other day and didn't get any response but still have these symptoms so if anyone can help please do so....

I bleed between my period this month quite heavily. Dr said that it could have been a miscarriage but not sure so sending me for an ultra sound. I have still got pains but not period pains more like sharp pains. I am really worried about cancer. I have had a clear smear come back last week so I know it can't really be cervical but what about Ovarian or Uterus cancer???

Thanks in advance for any help given!!!

x

Re: Women's problems

if you had clear smear test doubt very much ,, why don't you try to relax and wait till scan ,,it could be your hormones making this happen ,i know when we have anxiety cancer seems to be the first thing to come to mind ,, that's because its the one thing we fear the most ,, i was a cancer nurse ,, seen a lot , ,so i think your doctor will help put your mind at ease xmaggie

Hey guys, was wondering, i had a smear test last year and that was fine, no abnormal cells found etc etc............ but this month i have had 2 periods, im 25 and am on the pill, microgynon, been very stressed since xmas, and i had a period just out of the blue whilst on my pill for 10 days, then it stopped, and then i had another period 2 weeks later, whilst still taking the pill, this only lasted 3 days and stopped yestrday, i have stopped taking the pill and will do for a month until my next one, but this has really worried me, my doctor says it is stress, and i am having some discharge, only very small and clear tmi sorry, so im just wondering what could be wrong ??? am currently being treated for a inner ear infection which has totally taken it out of me and am on serc for the dizziness, my bloody ears hurt tho !!! and been feeling run down and just basically like poop tbh xxxx
    any advice would be great as right now im worrying i have something terribly wrong down there and also a brain tumour due to my head and ears !!!! boohoo :-( xxx

i have had 2 a month for the last 4 months doc told me not to worry could be hormones as im 41

hiya hon

please try not to worry - i had a miscarraige about five months ago and my periods are just settling down now.... apparently its the hormones.... yours may not be a miscarraige but could still be hormone related.... they are soooo powerfull.... hormones affect everything in our bodies... if they not right our bodies dont work properly. like you i thought i had lots of horrible illness' but it was all down to hormones so please try not to worry....

you take care and dont jump to conclusions (we all do it)

andreax x

God you poor ladies do have a lot to put up with don't you, bless you, here's a few hugs for all of you,
    Hope your feeling better soon Jenny, take care.

Were you ever using birth control method previa I think it was called? My wife had that for awhile after using the birth control that is injected in to you via needle.

Just a suggestion Carly -

Did you have an upset tummy at any time?

It can mean the pill basically goes through you without being absorbed properly and your body responds later to that temporary drop-off in hormones.

B

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny-Lizzy View Post
    Hi all

Posted on here the other day and didn't get any response but still have these symptoms so if anyone can help please do so....

I bleed between my period this month quite heavily. Dr said that it could have been a miscarriage but not sure so sending me for an ultra sound. I have still got pains but not period pains more like sharp pains. I am really worried about cancer. I have had a clear smear come back last week so I know it can't really be cervical but what about Ovarian or Uterus cancer???

Thanks in advance for any help given!!!

x
    wait for your scan but do not worry thats it cancer, it could be something as simple as a small cyst on your ovary which can cause the symptoms you have, i have been in the same situation, your smears are clear so thats positive, if its a small cyst these can clear up on their own and are quite common, i have mine appear and disappear all the time, sometimes if you have started a new type of contraceptive ie pill can cause hormone upsets too

you know we are all here for you and i am sure all will be well

Thread Information