Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ive made my decision! God im scared

Exclamation Ive made my decision! God im scared

As some of u may know, ive really been struggling this weekend to come to terms with things after a break up, even though my brother is staying with me, i still feel alone and scared. ive had constant panic attacks since thursday. My doctor mentioned about a psyciatric hopsital, and ive decided to tell him i want to go. Im so scared about it!! But i cannot carry on the way i am. Ive got to see the docs at 5pm, and i cant stop staring at the clock!
    I dont know how to keep in contact with u all, ive made some good friends this weekend, and im so scared about being alone in there. Im going to take my phone with me, not that anyone of my family or friends will text me!!
    Im so scared!

Re: Ive made my decision! God im scared

Good luck Kym

I will be thinking of you
    be postitive that you are fighting this thing
    you can beat it

good luck and let me know how you get on x

Hi Kym,
    Well i hope it goes well, if you need the help then that is the best place to be really, Good Luck from Wayne.

Thanks guys, im really scared, cant feel my heart thumping, still got half hour to go before i leave grrr i hate waiting around!
    I dunno how it works, so if i dont get chance to come back on here before i go in, then thanks to everyone for the help this weekend, and ill talk to u all soon xx

Hi again Kym,
    Please let me know how it goes, if you want to that is. I never know if that might be on my cards in the future, I really do hope it all goes well for you, Just think all it can do is help,
    Good Luck and a big hug from Wayne,

Oh and here is your big hug, hope it helps.From Wayne.

Thanks, has made me smile for the first time all day!! Speak to u all soon xx

Of coarse you will. Promise i will be thinking of you, Regards Wayne.

thinking of you hun massive hugs and what a brave decision lots of luck and love and do keep us up to date how you are going xxx

Kim i understand you are really nervous and scared but going into hospital can be a really positive experience. Since you will be likely going in as a voluntary patient you will have more control over your stay as in comparison to being sectioned (ive had both).
    You may even be offered to have the optyion as a day patient.
    but whatever happens i will be thinking of you and if you have any more question feel free to pm me anytime. xxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information