Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crawling sensation all over face!

crawling sensation all over face!

hi all, anyone ever get a crawling sensation all over there face? I have been getting it for the last month but just had again really bad for about 20mins and now its just lingering? Is this really anxiety'

Re: crawling sensation all over face!

Anyone?

Hi Carli

Was just curious if you get this when its the time of the month?

When my period is due a few days before i always get like a crawing sensation around my head and face, it drives me mad at times. Just like creepy crawleys runing around everywhere! and its always worse at night while in bed.

I did read on the internet that this is caused by a hormone change building up to our periods.

Hope that helps

Andrea
    xxxx

hi im just finishing my period but last time i never. I get it randomly :( so sure its ms :(

I had this on and off for months and mine started on my scalp.I was convinced id caught fleas or bugs from someone I went to my gp and explained i felt like ants were tap dancing round my head and face,he put it down to the anxiety.I do still get it on and off but its usually a day before my period and lasts a few days

Carli

Take a look at the "Tag" link at the bottom of this page and click "crawling" there are a few posts anxiety related about this too.

Love

Andrea
    xxx

thanks guys. I have been in a panic since it happened! Arms and legs have felt week, been crying keep getting a buzzing sensation in my foot! Cant cope with this, these r all the symptoms of ms. I have really had enough. Sorry for going on. X

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by carli View Post
    Cant cope with this, these r all the symptoms of ms. I have really had enough. Sorry for going on. X
    Carli, there would be other symptoms present if it was MS, not just these weird sensations. It's very likely that it's because of your anxiety.

It really isn't as simple as Dr Google makes out. Don't torture yourself over it - I've had sensations like this on and off now for years. It's very common in anxiety sufferers...

Never Surrender, Comrade

Thanks hun, drives me mad. xx

I get similar symptoms, like a hot heat crawly feeling over your face.

Whenever I get new symptoms I always think ok if this is serious then why is it that all of the other symptoms I have are just anxiety symptoms? Nothing makes this one any different from them.

Also, the majority of major illnesses similar symptoms are meant to signify, you'd usually only notice them after you've ended up in a hospital bed. And it's pretty safe to say you're up, healthy, walking around and otherwise well, so you can rule it out completely.

Good luck, and don't fear it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information