Thread: Night of pure hell!

Night of pure hell!

Well woke up at 3 am after the usual nightmares all night tossing and turning, mind racing worse than ever, could not stop thinking about something, i was crying and upset. Laid there until about 4.10 am, was going to come down on pc see if there was anyone on here to talk too, but then i would have no chance of getting back to sleep, as it was i didn't get to sleep until about 12 last night.
    I'm going to try to talk to someone today samaritans, whoever, my next meeting with the nurse/councillor is not for another week! There is just so much racing through my mind all the time.
    I'm not hiding the fact i have severe depression and anxiety and receiving treatment from anyone, i have it and thats that! I don't care if people want to call me a loony, after all no-one can do any worse to me than what my own mind is doing to me now, INFACT i don't think things can get much worse than what they are now.
    Sometimes i just want to shout out what's going on in my head!!!!!
    Regards Wayne.

Re: Night of pure hell!

i would get in touch with your gp. and ask for your therapist they can visit you more often

sorry to hear you have had an awful night wayne, agree with claire, contact your gp, hope you will b ok today, and there are always your friends on here, who really know how you feel..thinking of you
    Sharon x

Sharon x x

I agree. I'd go back to your GP if I were you. How are things now?

Hi. I'm sorry you are still suffering Wayne. Definately see the GP. Bear in mind how bad I felt and very nearly gave up with my medication. It's taken a while though. You need all the support you can muster to get you through this an it wouldn't hurt to talk to the Samaritans. I hope you don't mind but I would be interested to hear if you think they helped. There have been times when I think I should have called them, one specific time when I ran out of the house in the snowy weather in a right state. My husband found me eventually thank goodness. I was wondering about the nightmares, I avoided anything upsetting on the tv for a while because I dreamed loads of vivid dreams that seemed to last ALL night! I even avoided the news. I also realised I needed to time my medication right so that when I went to bed I was drowsy. Late nights really disturbed my sleep patterns too.Any thoughts on this?

Thread Information