Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Different sized eyes

Different sized eyes

Does every one have different sized eyes because last night whilst looking in the mirror I noticed my right eye is bigger then my left. Is this normal because I am worrying a little!

Re: Different sized eyes

funny you should say this as i have recently noticed my left eye seems a little bigger than my right and even my 5 year old daughter commented on it!

hiya hon
    i am sure this is perfectly normal.if you are worried why not give your g.p. a ring..

take care

andrea x x

Omg, i have noticed this aswell. Although no one else has! Or mabe it has always been there but i have not paid as much attention to myself as i do now? xx

I'm glad it sounds like it is normal then! No one has noticed it I don't think. I guess no one is completely the same on each side of their body. Its probably like they say every one has a leg bigger then the other and women always have a boob bigger then the other!

I have one foot bigger than the other and one boob bigger than the other (sorry to be so personal). I also have a slightly lazy eye so one eye looks more closed than the other. I would like to say I'm perfect but I would be a liar!lol!

my right pupil is often larger than left but the doc said it was ok and had it for ages but only notice it when im stressed

The human face, in fact that human body, isn't totally symmetrical. In fact if you were to try and make yourself look symmetrical by using one side of your face and reflecting that to the other side, you would think you looked rather odd. Having slightly different sized feet, one hand slightly larger, one eye appearing slightly larger than the other or one boob larger than another, providing you have always been like that and there have been no sudden changes, is fairly normal. I remember seeing a programme on t.v. once about them trying to digitally create a really beautiful face, and when they created very symmetrical faces it didn't look natural at all.

thats nothing some people have a green one and brown one

Funny you should say that.. My wife said that everyone has one thing bigger or different from the other. I worry about my jaw being different on each side and she tells me this .>Thus one eye larger than the other ,one arm larger than the other, one breast larger than the other..one leg possibly larger than the other.Who knows maybe she is right. Hope this helps.Michael

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information