Hi Everyone.

Have had anxiety for 12yrs now and had many of the symptoms, but the one i have at the mo is one of the worst.

I had these symptoms for over a week.I feel as though i have a constant lump in my throat and a tight sensation round my neck. Also have a very tight chest that radiates to my back, and am constantly trying to catch my breath which has now given me back ache around my back where my lungs are. Am always trying to clear my throat by coughing as it feels like i have a lot of phlem on my chest and when i take a deep breath i get a slight bubbly feeling inbetween my breasts.

I have a bad fear of cancer and my nan died of lung cancer which started with a cough, also my fathering law has just died from cancer and he coughed and spluttered it was awful. Im now sure thats what i have!!! looking at post on here i realised just how many people suffer with these symptoms, would really be thankful if people could get intouch who has had or has these symptoms right now, and that they are normal.....Really Worried...

Thanks for reading,

Looking forward to hearing from people.

Mandy xx