Thread: Sadness vent impending...

Sadness vent impending...

sorry rblt94 i had to delete...
    Last edited by NotResponding; 05-02-10 at 13:02.

Re: Sadness vent impending...

Don't delete this! I'm not meaning to be like a stalker either but just emailing you and now posting this, but honestly I feel like I can connect with you on how you're feeling and I don't want you to give up. It is good to post these thoughts up so people can reach out and give you hope to keep battling this ridiculous illness and win your life back. I know when you sink to your all time lows on your bad days, you question was I meant to live like this? Why does this shit have to happen to me? I even start to get angry and jealous you could say watching other people live carelessly. I always think what does it have to take for me to be normal. To be happy for once. To live. But in a way I think the way our brains are set up is to learn more from all of the shit we go through and to become more intelligent and compassionate that way, even if you don't want to at the cost of having to panic every waking moment. But you need to have faith in something. Think if we didn't. It's down right depressing. But there is something out there that needs your existence. You might not know it just yet but you will. You need to have patience and faith in something. I am always holding onto the thoughts of getting out of high school as a stronger person from all of endless anxiety I go through and be wise enough from it to be a better person. A happy person. You just have to do what you're scared of to challenge yourself and know that you can get through anything. You are a human being. Just like everyone else. Why the hell wouldn't you deserve what everyone else has? You do. Don't let these downs drown you, but fight back and use all of the anger you have from your illness to do so. Don't give up, and you keep writing whatever you want to on here because we are here to help. I hope I helped a little.

Re: Sadness vent impending...

Hello,my friend i can relate with a lot you have to say,but WE created this illness all by ourselves.Something in your life triggered this off,I know my panic and anxiety did.I am 55 and have suffered and I mean suffer for a number of years.My panic was bought on by my fear for my daughter who has bipolar,she has tried suicide 3 times and this is what triggered off my anxieties.Before all this shit happened I was a healthy (mentally) active as I could be,for someone with cerebal palsey I led a full and happy life.It took years of cognitive therapy and weekly visits to a Psych, to get me this far,everyday is a battle but I have to keep going I will not let this beat me.I know you would have heard this before but try deep breathing,visualisation and exercise these things work if you allow them to,I found it hard at first but now I find it easy.Remember that you are special.So for me keep smiling it really does help.
    Rhonda

Thread Information