I posted on here a few days ago concerning the symptoms i was having with a tight chest, could'nt get a breathe and clearing my throat. I had a couple of great replies, but as us HA sufferers know we are never convinced all is ok for very long.

My chest and breathing has improved over the last couple of days, but i still have this annoying urge to clear my throat as i always feel there is something in my throat or chest to clear. ( have not brought anything up, or had a cold ) it's like a slight gurgling feeling in the middle of my chest when i take a deep breath...im really worried iv'e got something awful, would anyone who has this or similar get back to me; just want to know this is also something that happens along with the other symptoms iv'e mentioned. have had this for 2 weeks now; is it normal that it can go on for this long? my husband says just go to the dr's, but if he sends me for any xray i'll panic and think he thinks theres something not right.

God i hate this HA and Anxiety...13yrs iv'e had this on and off, is there any hope????

Thanks for reading,

Mandy xx