Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why no more tests???

Why no more tests???

Well my fight in my head still goes on!!!I ask my pcp and my gi doc for more tests and they will not do anymore to rule out other causes of why i fill the way i fill with my numbness and gi problems and gi doc says the more test they do can be bad on my self well being and i i dont understand that he say that the state of mind iam in is not good to do anymore tests but for me i need them for me and my piece of mind its so dang hard to just get a simple blood test to check my vit-b12 they will not even do that now and i wanted to see a nero doc and they will not even give me a referal for that i have great med insurance i wanted to see a nero doc for my numb shoulder i have all day long and my dang hands falling asleep at night everynight now for the past two months now it real tuff to get good sleep with that going on!!!But i do fill better win i take a xanax when i get really bad do you all think that med is just masking my problems are could this really be axiety i would love some input on this?My gi doc says i have ibs i didnt know ibs can just hit you all at once out of the blue but they say ibs and axiety go hand and hand is this true?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=ibs

Going from doctor to doctor looking for nonexistant illnesses can fuel the anxiety and perpetuate it.

Maybe its time to agree that this is all anxiety related and turn your energies to some self help for that instead.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default...=healthanxiety

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default...cms&c=symptoms

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety

The Battle that Rages in my Head
    struggling...
    TAKE A STAND?!

Living in my head 24/7
    ITS ALWAYS AFTRWARDS

Strategies for coping
    Some of my symptoms and explinations.
    very strange panic attack symptoms
    Actute Anxiety,given ZISPIN ???? HELP
    bowels

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

yes yes yes ibs can hit you out of the blue, i know coz it has just hit me and its becoz of my anxiety and the fact that its high at present. I totally agree with Meg about perpetuating your state, your doctors are not doing anymore tests becoz you dont need them, in medicine there is something that you have to accept and that is that there isnt always answers to every ache ,pain or twinge,its time to accept that its anxiety and to start to find your path to recovery, check out Megs links. Oh and why do you want your b 12 levels checked ?

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

I want that checked out because if your low on b-12 it can cause numbness!!!I know my throid is working fine because had two test for that and it came back normal..But i can look at the type of work iam in could be the cause as well for the numbness i have been a stone setter and tile setter for 15 years...But as for the vit b-12 test its cheap and easy..But for the past few days i have been getting a full nights sleep with out waking up in the middle of the night wich is nice...

oh can you tell me more about that link please? (between numbness and vit b12). I am interested to hear about it.

Nicola

but if your b12 levels were low you would have other symptoms,do you have other symptoms of b12 deficiency?

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

the only other problem i have is bowell problems beside the numbness in the sholder and hands as far as the site goes about vit 12 making you go numb its a site you can ask a ? from a nero doc and he said that vit-12 can cause you to get numb..http://www.medhelp.org/forums/neuro/wwwboard.html that is the site...

Also would tend to be bilateral and starts from peripheries - no harm in supplementing yourself though if you're convinced.

Look at your nails - do you have good 'moons' at nail bed?

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

I agree with Meg, it would do you no harm if you are convinced,hope you have still been able to sleep better.

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

i have moon beds in my nails but some fingers dont!!They say vit -12 shots do wonders but they are spendy..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information