Thread: virus before

virus before

hi sorry to be apain and post again i posted earlier regarding the chest tightness but i didnt mention that i had stomach flu before this and im worried the virus got in my heart and caused that terrible attack of severe chest tightness they did 4 ecgs and blood tests on my heart to check for damage and check circulation of my heart and they said all this was normal .im in aterrible state thinking about it keep thinking im going to have a heart attack .i wish someone could help me.kind regards marcia

marcia lowe

Marcia

It doesnt work like that, if you had a virus in your heart muscle you would have other signs and symptoms which would have been picked up when you were being examined,and these symptoms would not come and go but would be there all the time, please be reassured that you have been examined and told that it is anxiety, anxiety can produce the severest of symptoms,relax, remember your breathing and be kind to yourself
    take care

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

Molly

Take note of Nells comments plus if you had a virus raging it would not present as a heart attack anyway

Please could I ask you if you wnant to add onto other posts that you just do this by editing your previous post or adding on a nother post onto the end and not by posting a new thread as in a few hours time they will have been separated and this one will make no sense as a stand alone one

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information