Thread: Aneurism and blood clots

Aneurism and blood clots

Hi everyone,

Once again I am fixated on blood clots and having an aneurism (which I understand to be bleeding in the brain, so different to a blood clot).

I am 28 and am panicking about every strange sensation in my head in particular. Can someone please help me rationalise this before it spirals. I don't think either are common in people my age. My mum's side has no family history of it, my dad's has a history of heart problems but generally only in later life.

I am very much focussed on a strange feeling in the back of my head, almost a cold tingly/numbness, it's hard to describe.

Please please please help me

Re: Aneurism and blood clots

Hi scorpion

im sorry that you have this worry, but actually you have rationalised it yourself,, i think we all do this , and we just need someone to take what we have said, and give it back to us, just to confirm it.
    When you focus on certain areas of the body its hard not to notice every little sensation that we feel, and then the mind blows it all out of proportion, i speak from experience on this one.

my only advice in tackling this problem, is trying to ignore the feelings and sensations in your, or around your head, because as you know the more you focus on it the worse the thoughts are and the more sensations you feel, i know how hard this is to do, but really its the only way.

I am trying very hard to do this at the moment myself, so i really appreciate how hard it is, but it has worked in the past, i believe it to be the only way.

take care

P x

Re: Aneurism and blood clots

Thanks, I am having a really rough time with everything at the moment and am stuggling to stay calm. I just worry a lot and think about it and like hearing from other people who know what it is like and can almost tell me how unlikely it is.

Thanks x

Thread Information