Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quitting the cigs

Angry Quitting the cigs

Well this is my fourth day without smoking!!!!! I can do it.. I will do it... I will not give in to the ciggies... OMG It's 9.15 on a Saturday night and i'm in bed drinking tonic water because Coffee makes me want to smoke. ARggggggggggg!!!!! Would anyone like to join me in quitting..

Re: Quitting the cigs

best of luck. I have smoked off and on for 16 years. Quit a few times, and it does really get easier after first week. But youve got to watch out for the triggers, like you said, coffee for you!! You can do it, Im planning my next quit after my blood test results on monday. Best of luck, just keep reminding yourself that the cravings will decrease. its awful, I know
    sharanj XX

Kath well done i did it after being rushed to A/E ? heart attack my grandaughter was so upset that i gave up was ready myself to quit i think you have to do it for you Good Luck

Good for you! I will be stopping once this packet is finished. Ive got about 10 left. So it'll be tomorrow.
    Got pathches at the ready.
    If you are doing it with no help, hats off to you! x

Yep, Im with you. Day 1 today......... Lets do it...........

Hi All

Count me in ..I am on day 5 of stopping had a bit of a rough day yesterday,as my hubby smokes and i kept watching him lol but i am determined this time to do it as mum was rushed into hospital end of nov with breathing problems due to smoking she has copd she packed in 20yrs ago and seeing her struggle for breath and on oxygen for 4 wks gave me the kick i needed...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
    wens x

lets do it!! im with you. day one of being a non smoker!!!!

I'm 6 months in, it is possible ! I used to smoke, drink, eat unhealthy food and do nothing all day and get ill all the time. Now I go to the gym 5 times a week, eat healthy, not drink and get stuff done. I'm really boring now LOL but I know its for the best.

Thanks for the replies, Ive really struggled today and I really want a ciggy but I've not had one so far. I wish you all well on journey, we can do it. I'm not feeling very talkative today good luck everyone.

I'm on to my second week of giving up, I have to admit i have had a few weak moments and had a drag here and there but put it out in disgust! It's so hard to give up and i'm determined this time, and by the way my anxiety has been so much better since i stopped , So good luck everyone , let's kick this one up the butt !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information