My hamster bit me quite badly last week, one of the cat's scared her & she took it out on me! lol.
She took a chunk out of my thumb, she's never bite me before so it took me aback! It bled SO much, it wouldn't stop for ages!

Of course, I went straight to the doctors in a panic. I asked about needing a Tetanus jab & she just brushed it off & said if I'd had them all at school then I'd be okay! But I remember having my last tetanus jab in around year 10 at school which would probably have been around 2001/2002!!! It's been so long & she brushed it off! Plus, she was a locum who spoke very broken Russian & I'm scared she just hasn't took it seriously enough or understood me right or something...

I've kept the wound obsessively clean with TCP & Salvon almost constantly since it happened but the more I've read up on Tetanus [yes, google :(] the more it's scared the hell out of me! Now I'm convinced that my jaw is going stiff & I'm scared witless, been upset in my room for the past 2 hours or so! Not sure what to do, I don't wanna tell my family incase they think I'm nuts, as usual....

Some advice would be appreciated. Thank you!