Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ive had enough now just want to cry

ive had enough now just want to cry

ive had enough now of this anixiety and feeling like i cant do nothing its affecting me doing normal things what can i do please can anyone tell me there symptoms so im not alone as if iknow someone in same boat i might relax abit sick of feeling on the edge waiting to lose control its really stressing me out just ant to curl up and die least i wont feel these things.............

Re: ive had enough now just want to cry

What symptoms are affecting you at the moment angieboo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    What symptoms are affecting you at the moment angieboo ?
    feeling strange in my belly anxious and waiting for panick attack to come feel abit emotional awell on edge scared

Quote Originally Posted by angieboo View Post
    feeling strange in my belly anxious and waiting for panick attack to come feel abit emotional awell on edge scared
    feeling cold then like a burning sensation in my body and feel like im going fast in my body and mind

Awww your not alone

My anxiety is from morning until bedtime. please stay strong because thats what you are strong! anxiety is really hard I know i cant even deal with the phone ringing at the mo heart starts blooming racing how irrational is that! xxx

You need to start using up some of that adrenaline. Don't sit there waiting for it to kick you into a panic attack; get active, go outside in the fresh air and do anything - walk around, garden, sweep the path. Do anything that will keep you active and take your mind off your stomach and the 'strange feeling'. It won't be easy, it will take great strength on your part to get moving but give it a try because otherwise the adrenaline will build up in your system (as it is designed to do) and make your body ready to react to the percieved threat.

hmmm I have that its loooooooooasds of adrenalin I know it sounds impossible but excersize is supposed to burn all that off. I heard that when we don't a great deal and we are anxious all that adrenalin builds and when its not being burnt off and causes loads of symptoms also like shaking, tremor hot and cold flashes xx

Quote Originally Posted by hannybun View Post
    Awww your not alone

My anxiety is from morning until bedtime. please stay strong because thats what you are strong! anxiety is really hard I know i cant even deal with the phone ringing at the mo heart starts blooming racing how irrational is that! xxx
    i just bloody hate it as i was fine til last thursday its hard to keep control i have a 12 year oldthat still tantrums causes trouble at school all the time gets suspeneded aswell they putting her in special needs school soon so hopefully she change her ways and attitude soon

Carys

Spot on! x

Quote Originally Posted by angieboo View Post
    i just bloody hate it as i was fine til last thursday its hard to keep control i have a 12 year oldthat still tantrums causes trouble at school all the time gets suspeneded aswell they putting her in special needs school soon so hopefully she change her ways and attitude soon
    its like any stress i panic and stress out silly i know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information