Thread: Get This Weird Feeling A lot Lately SCARED

Get This Weird Feeling A lot Lately SCARED

In the last few weeks.. My forehead has almost hurt constantly.. and the back of my neck.. It started when I first started going in and out of the cold.

When I sometimes turn my head to the left and am talking to someone my head feels weird like im dizzy or just kind of like the blood rushing to it.

This happens alot when im outside in the cold now and my ears seem to be stopped up..It seems to happen everytime I go outside especially lately.

It doesn't happen to much just saying inside. I thought I was feeling better since my ears were not stopped up this morning and some neighbors came by this morning for just a few minutes and I was talking to them and I turned my head to the left side and it hit again, a few seconds later my ears stopped up and I started getting a headache..

Im scared this might be a bad artery in my neck although when I was at the doctors last about four months ago she said she didn't see any evidence of blocked artery.. I asked her about this that it happened before and she said I was hyperventalatng and it was anxiety.. I just don't see how this could be anxiety since I haven't felt anxious lately .I really scares me because when I get up during the night and lay back down on my left side I feel kind of like a rush of blood going back into my head just for a split second but it coud be something to do with my ears.. they have been giving me a lot of pain lately and are stopped up off and on.

Is it more likely to be inner ear than bad artery?

Re: Get This Weird Feeling A lot Lately SCARED

I am wondering if maybe you have a pinched nerve in your neck or possibly a sinus infection. Turning your neck a certain way can relieve the pressure that has been put on it and the blood goes rushing and the feeling of dizziness hits. Or the sinus cavity could be blocked causing the blocked ears and the feeling of dizziness when rising or turning your head. I have blocked ears at the moment and get the feeling of dizziness but I know what mine is so it isnt as scarier when you know. I hope this helps some. Take care

Re: Get This Weird Feeling A lot Lately SCARED

I have a feeling it has something to do with my ears or my eyes.. Not sure just which one and you might have a point there ,it could be a pinched nerve..That never came to mind.. My ears have been driving me crazy lately. my throat and im hurting in my jaw bones which I have never experienced and under my ears in my neck under my jaws..
    I was just scared because I thought it might be a artery blocked there that did that when I turned my neck..I just wish it would go away and yes its less scarry .

Thread Information