Thread: Worried again - bowels

Worried again - bowels

Really stressed again. Had stomach upset over weekend, poo is now really pale (Sorry), also for past two nights have had really bad cramps but no diahorrea.
    Going back to work tomorrow after six weeks off with arthritis, have appointment for this at end of March.
    My HA is out of control, convinced now i have something wrong with my bowels as well as everything else.
    Also took two arthritis tabs my mistake last night , phoned pharmacist and he said this would be ok.
    So stressed its hard to think clearly. Had colonscopy in Nov so hopefully bowel is ok as test was normal.
    Please HELP..

Re: Worried again - bowels

hi bp there is so many tummy bugs going about at the moment its prob one of those ,if you had a colonoscopy in november i really would not worry about it, if anything was up it would of been found them
    amandaxx

Re: Worried again - bowels

First - deep breaths!! More than likely your tummy issues are due to stress and anxiety!! Honestly, my tummy is all over the place lately and my poo is all different colors and consistency. At first I was SOOOO worried about having some type of bowel cancer or an obstruction.....then after I took the time to journal for a week or so, I realized it was more than likely due to my anxiety and what I was eating. I'm not as worried about it now that I realize that once I calm down things pretty much go back to normal....

Thread Information