Thread: ocd and lumps

ocd and lumps

hi i have ocd but mine is an obsession with health im contantly feel for lumps and if i find what i think is a lump i feel the opposite side of my body to see if ive got the same there and if i havent i have a major anxiety attack is there anyone else like me

Re: ocd and lumps

hi yeah im exactly like u..............lets see how many others are like this............its awful being like this tho!

i no it is randomworrier when will we start living a life ive had ocd since i was 5 years old its dominated my life and on top of that i have health anxiety

And I thought it was just me!! I do exactly the same thing.

hi

same here. i keep on checking my self for symmetry. i am also obsessed with the hard lymph on my neck that i noticed 3 months ago , i keep on checking it everyday if it gets worse. also the inside of my mouth of any ulceration or cancer symptoms. i hate this obsession but cnt help it tho...

I do exactly the same thing. I have found an area of thickening in my breast and the area is painful all of the time, so have beenv referred to breast clinic but I can't stop feeling the area, I will feel it, then literally two seconds later have to do it again

L.x

Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    hi i have ocd but mine is an obsession with health im contantly feel for lumps and if i find what i think is a lump i feel the opposite side of my body to see if ive got the same there and if i havent i have a major anxiety attack is there anyone else like me
    hi im new to this site so i hope you get this reply i am exactly the same as you i check myself for lumps constantly especially in my breasts i can make myself sore checking and checking

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwog View Post
    I do exactly the same thing. I have found an area of thickening in my breast and the area is painful all of the time, so have beenv referred to breast clinic but I can't stop feeling the area, I will feel it, then literally two seconds later have to do it again

L.x
    mog i check my breasts all the time, infact im now terrified each morning to have a shower becaouse i know i will check my breasts and spend forever in the shower

Thread Information