Jan, sorry that you have had such a bad day. I think it makes all the difference when you see a Dr who understands what you are going through. It took 3 different Dr's in my practice until I was finally understood, the first 2 put me on high blood pressure tablets that made me feel so terribly ill. The Dr I see now is excellent, he listens to me and totally gets what I am going through. I do hope that when you see the new Dr on Monday that they help you with what you are going through. It's horrible that you have had a day where you have felt so low that you have had to be in tears all day, I know those exact feelings. When I first started with anxiety/panic attacks I used to just cry and cry because I was so scared and that feeling is awful. I too have diazapam for those bad days, but with the citalopram I am feeling much better. I start having CBT for the first time tomorrow evening and I'm hoping this too helps.

Here's hoping that you have a better day tomorrow and that you get on well on Monday with the new Dr.

All the very best to you

Jannie x x