Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: periods

periods

hi has anyone had spotting thats lasted from one period to the next and if so what was the cause im 43 and worried

Re: periods

hi it could be your starting menopause as this can happen leading up to it ,why dont you have word with your docter ,,

please has anyone suffered with this need some reasurance i did have all the gyno test you can have 8 months ago for ovulation bleeding which was hormonal do you think this is hormonal too im 43

I think you should see your GP for reassurance. I wouldn't worry, it could be hormonal but it is always advised to get spotting checked out.

i think the doctor will say its hormonal also the gyno did mention she thought i could be perimenipausal i had smear ovary and womb scan and biopsy of uterus lining 8 months ago everything was fine so said it was hormonal because i have been under alot of stress since losing my mum then spotting calmed down for about 6 months although my period have come between 23 and 29 days now and i used to be bang on im now spotting after period this month im also suffering from hot flushes especially in the night .i have been very stressed lately

Yes, better getting it checked out but sounds like perimenopause. The spotting is a really common symptom.
    Myra

hi ladies

I am 43 and the last 2 months have started to have like a mini period for approx 7-8 days when ovulating. I then have a normal period on the 26/28 day my cycle used to be every 34/35 days.
    My breasts have been really painful too.
    Lorraine

i had this once and freaked out. it turned out i was meant to take the pill straight for 3 packets then have a break (to prevent migraines around my period) but i carried on taking the fourth packet. it was my body trying to have a period.

hi lorraine i had similar to that last summer dr says it was hormonal has id been through a very stressful time also said i could be perimenapausal

just got back from dr i told her about my bleeding she gave me an internal exam said everything felt and looked perfectly normal she told me it was hormonal proberly caused by the stress ive been under lately she offered me the mirena coil for my heavy painful periods so im thinking about it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information