Thread: Get so tired of it all

Get so tired of it all

Last week was a good week, just a few soft thuds in a day for a whole week. Thought it was the bananas but....back they came on Friday.

I have had a couple of those big jolting ones, where it feels as though the heart flips right over. Had a few runs...2 or 3 on top of each other. I just do not understand how they can go for a whole week (well not go completely) and then return.

I know how everyone promotes being less afraid of them, and how this helps reduce the anxiety...but I tell myself 'll ride through them till I get bad ones and then its hard because they dominate.

Yesterday, no part of the day was okay. I had so many, felt so dizzy as well, that even the pauses where there were none were filled with trepidation.

I did go to see a homeopath who helped me once before with something...she is sending me a pill in the post...I am praying on that one.

I am also waiting for Holland and Barrett to call me to say they have some taurine in stock so that I can give that a try.

I have black rings under my eyes from the constant awful feeling... get this very doom and gloom feeling accompanying the palps, followed by anxiety and a hopeless feeling

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
    And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
    And how else can it be?
    Kahlil Gibran

Re: Get so tired of it all

Sorry you are feeling so bad this week. Its disheartening when you feel you are getting better and then the problem starts again. Im sure it is 'just' the anxiety and adrenalin messing with your body. Wish i could give you better advice and reasurrance sorry. Just remember you are not alone and read over that stuff on the RLR website it may help to make you feel better? Take care

Hi

Sorry you're having a rough week but you are definately not alone I myself have been having a rough few days. I did do a thread last week saying that I had resolved to not be scared of these awful things if I got them bad again. Well I am going through a bad bout at the minute and its not easy to ignore them, wish i knew what the trick was. Take care and I hope you're feeling better soon but just know that we're all in this together

Take care
    Tracy

Thanks both of you. It does help to know its so common and that other people are managing. Thanks again

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
    And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
    And how else can it be?
    Kahlil Gibran

Thread Information