Thread: passionflower

passionflower

Has anyone tried this for anxiety, and any reviews of the product?
    Thinking about purchasing some for my anxiety at the moment as it is acute with exam stress (I do suffer generally with anxiety, but with more pressure at the moment it has gotten worse) any feedback would be great

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: passionflower

I have been recommended this by a friend. Heard good things about it and natural remedies are always worth a try. I use Rescue Remedy which I find very good but my problem is more depression related so not sure really.

I would give it a shot and see if you get any results after a few weeks.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Re: passionflower

I might try this too. I really want to finally give my anxiety a real reduction as it really isn't doing me any good at all ._.

I'm considering taking Sensoril and using this or valerian when I'm feeling particularly tense.. I think it's about putting together just the right combo

Although it does seem to potentially have an effect on the thyroid.. and one of the main reasons I want to take ashwagandha is to normalize my thyroid because I think it's slightly off the mark due to anxiety. Maybe I'll hold fire on passionflower for now and just go for ashwagandha.

Thread Information