As the title says is it anxiety?

I have this awful chest feeling where i feel really anxious, but im not. Its like something awful is about to happen or just has and im really anxious and sort of have a scared feeling but im not.

Also I feel when i yawn i cant get enough breath in my lungs.

And that butterfly type feeling in my stomach, but its really physical, but its out of the blue and im just not anxious. It stops me sleeping when it happens at night because if feel full of adrenalin almost. And i keep waking up gasping. I cant get enough air.

It feels very physical and my chest feels sort of "unsettled". Really hard to explain but my heart beat seems really slow whenever i feel like this and just feel really weak and tired.

Ive had heart traces over the years and even a scan because of palpatations and nothing has ever been found but could this possible be anxiety?

Any of your experiences or views would be great. I am yet to see the doctor about a diagnosis of anxiety or not. Appointments are like gold dust around here and getting one is a real nightmare.

I have m.e and i do get alot of symptoms which are similar to anxiety and sometimes as i have written on another post, i do wonder if it is all anxiety.

Also i dont think its like a panic attack because its for such a long time. It can be on and off or almost constant day through to night. Although it is usually from mid evening until i manage to get to sleep.

sarah x