I've become very agoraphobic at the moment, it comes when my bouts of anxiety and depression get worse.

But I've been wondering, that it's not so much being outside that makes me uncomfortable it's the thought of interacting with the people that are there. I much prefer being out at night, there's less people and it's dark so the ones that are there can't see you as much.

I was recently refered to a condition management program, something that was meant to help me deal with my anxiety, so that I could maybe get back into work before I restart uni and so that I can deal with that better too.

But I only lasted an hour. It was the worst possible environment for me. There were 12 of us in this small, bright room and we were expected to work in groups and pairs and get to know each other. I would have trouble with something like this even when my mood is in it's up phase. I could have possibly got through it had I not been expecting to talk to anyone or anyone talk to me, though I would still have been uncomfortable at the thought of how visible I was and how physicly close some of the people were. But interaction, for me right now that's like pushing a nonswimmer who's also afraid of heights off a 100ft diving board into the sea.