Thread: and cry...

and cry...

Hi all,

I do so well with HA for a few weeks then BANG - it reminds me that its still there.

I posted a little while back about my lymph node behind my clavicle which is swollen. Seems to have grown slightly from petit pois pea to garden pea lol!!

Had a cough for a while also which i just assume is down to smoking?! But woke up this morning and when i take a deep breathe the middle of my chest hurts and the glands in my neck are swollen. Feel so so soo tired and a little achy. Because i am so tired the HA has taken over and i dont know what to do with myself.

Got a doc appointment Monday about my lymph nodes and waiting for her to tell me i have Hodgkins or Leukemia! All i want to do is cry...

Re: and cry...

Smoking can cause a cough, no issue there. If your chest hurts and your glands are swollen it sounds like you may just have a slight chest infection, which are common, and I believe smoking could aggravate. I assume you don't have night sweats or major fatigue, so there is no reason to think that it is anything worse.

I hope the doctor can put your mind at rest.

Take Care.

I found lump no.2 next to my other lump on my neck.

I have the doctors on Monday but it may as well be a lifetime away.

Checked symptoms for lymphoma - i dont have itchy skin or night sweats - feels like a have a bruise on my groin at the moment. I do have slight neck pain the side of the lumps. Searching my whole body for these lumps now.

Kind of feel like i have accepted that i am going to die soon which freaks me out even more!

when you hacve an infection your lympe nodes can swell dot be alarmed .just rest

the only thing i can think of is my ear. It was perforated last october and i am waiting for an operation on it. It could be mildly infected as it sometimes can get really itchy.

I just hate the not knowing you know? nobody else understands than you guys and others just laugh it off.

oh no we would never do that ,,this illness, anxiety isnt funny, no not atall.. we are only trying to help the best we can ,, i have had swollen nodes, i was a nurse ,but i still worried it anxiety ,, maybe see docter then you can get meds to help infection ,, please dont be upset ,,

Thread Information