Thread: ahh am all panickey

ahh am all panickey

hey everyone am so panickey today cant get rid of it. am worried about everything that i need to do. i need to head to the job centre and sign on soon and i dont wana go cos people will see the wart on my finger and its minging plus my make up looks orange! i cant even do that right.
    what set it off was my sis came in and had a right go at me for bugger all and thats set me off.now am worried about everything my outfit looks minging and i feel like minging inside.my heart is racing and my mind is all over the place i just wanna cry and go to bed but i cant.
    tommrow i need to see my gp as the report is back from the mental health team plus i have a driving lession before that so am all stressing over that.
    i feel like my head is going to blow up! i just cant get rid of what am feeling.its so annoying! ive tryed to eat and see if that will help but it hasnt.my mind and body are acting like to different parts. my mind is racing and my body just wants to rest.
    any tips on this? am really freaking out.i feel like am gonna have a full blown panic attack out side and i dont want to cos i know ill cry infront of everyone and i dont want that to happen cos it will make me worse

help :( x

Re: ahh am all panickey

hello
    im sorry you are feeling like this have you tried sitting down and taking long slow breaths i find it works for me it does take time for it to work if you havent done it before it did me hope it works

Re: ahh am all panickey

thank you for your help i worried for bugger all today i hate it when it happens

Thread Information