Hello to everyone.

My name is Beverley and I am new to the forum.

I've began to suffer from mild PA again after many years free of them.

I have always been a nervous, born-worrier type even at school. I started to get bad pa after mum died in 1983 and has a result I won't go out unless someone was with me. Even when I started working someone came with me to the bus stop and was there to meet me in the evening.

I became a carer in 1990 and have be ever since looking after my handicapped brother. It hasn't be to bad. Dad who has just turn 80 years young in feb was really poorly last summer and since had trouble getting out and about.

So I tend to do all the running around shopping paying bills etc and the last thing I need it to be suffering from pa.

I had my pa just before christmas gone. I have been stressed out plus doing a lot of worrying. That did't help things.

I was going to the local shop for the weekly run but all a sudden I felt funny my heart beating 50 to the dozen, legs shaking, hands shaking all I did was turn right around and went home I spent the rest of the day lying on the sofa it knocked me for six. I thought it had something to do with being that time of month I am on HRT and have be for about 8-9 years

Ever since I had them nearly every day and I am scare of going out on my own even to the local shop on the corner.

I seem to get this feelings around the time of month and I don't know if this has everything to do with it off it see th GP on friday to but my mind at ease.

Sorry for the long story as anyone got any tips they like to share with me how to keep my mind of pa when I am out as I am sure that makes matters worse I keep thinking I am going to be taken bad while I am out.

I need lots of help learning how to relax.

Warmest Regards

Beverley