Thread: just venting!

Angry just venting!

sorry in advance, dont worry about this i just need somewhere to vent this crap out....
    My family are acting weird towards me, not talking, and always quietly laughing in the next room, I am wondering what's up.
    Then I find out that someone came here this morning, I have to be vague to be 'stealth' IYKWIM. So, obviously this guy that came here this morning has talked some shit about me to my family, he always says atleast three bad things about me whenever he's here (Even if it's just a "**** [myname] lazy ****ing *******] he says shit like that all the time (Funny thiing is, he doesnt even know me, and he doesnt know my family the way I know them)
    So now Ive got this shit all coming back into my life, I ****ing hate my family temporarily!! I say temporarily because hatred towards family members usually doesnt last long, they are family after all. Im afraid he will move back in, and ****! My family like this ****ing racist drunken guy, I hate him, he comes here, I run to my room while he talks shit about me and my family actually LIKE him....starting to wonder about my folks, if they can like somebody like that, what else are they doing?
    The funny thing is, Im the one with social anxiety and meant to be the mentally ill one, but all I see around me is chaos, they are all ****ing mad imo. Mad and have no morals or kindness left in them, they are ****ing evil shits..The End...
    I think if I could somehow move the **** outta here I could make a start on my anxiety problems, with this crap going on Ive got no chance...

PS. Just dont reply, or whatever, Im simply venting because this is the ONLY place I can do it, real life doesnt have a place for truth like this. Sorry.

Re: just venting!

Well I'm gonna reply so nuh.
    Nothing lasts forever. You don't have to live with this. If things don't get better by themselves, make them better. Confront that nobhead and sit there in the room while he talks and stare at him and freak him out. Well thats what I would do.
    I won't pretend to understand how you feel, becuase no one does and no one ever will. If only we could enter your mind, then we could help, but its up to you to make a change now.
    Just think about what is real and what is your perseption of real...
    Also, BE DA MAN.
    Sorry for replying.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Thread Information