Hi all,

Just looking for some advice , ive been suffering from underarm pain on and off for a while now always in the right breast area , seen gp and he wasnt concerned as there were no lumps or bumps or anything else etc he could feel in breast or underarm area , i was just wondering if anyone else gets this and if it comes and goes, its not sore when i sit and do nothing ,its when i move i can sometimes feel a twinge and what i can only explain as if someones lifted me up underneath and it can feel muscular..... am i making sense!!
Anyway i still get really concerned in case he's missed something , ive had this going on now for at least year and a half so if it was a cancer would it have manifested itself by now and would the symtoms be more consistent like all the time ? plus i recently had a load of blood tests done which were all normal part from one , but when i got it redone it was fine , i just get really scared , im 39 later this yr and was thinking hormonal but it sometimes doesnt fit with the timimg for menstrual things, its just weird how it comes and goes , sorry for going on xx