Thread: what am I missing?

what am I missing?

I have posted a few times lately... But things have gotten really bad. My once slight anxiety feelings have turned into massive panic. I cannot function when this panic hits. I am depressed because I feel like I am trashing my life. I hate myself for being so weak. Things are just really bad right now. But, the good news is I am motivated to beat this. I know I can do it. I feel so weak right now, but I know that I am very strong person. Heres what I have:

I bought 2 Claire weekes books (hope and help for your nerves and peace something or another)

I have a vitamin B50 complex, I have fish oils and vitamin C

I have an appointment on thursday with a psychologist and I have an appointment on friday with a internist to make sure that this isnt biological.

I am really motivated to fight this. I am willing to do whatever the professionals tell me. My problem is, I am actually working in the mental health field, and I provide therapy to others. I think I have been trying to self therapize myself. Which obviously is not working. anyone have any other suggestions? I need my life back.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    "I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

Well done for starting all the positives that you mentioned.

You have got a really good attitude here and I am sure that will help make all the difference.

I look forward to hearing how you are getting on

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

thank you for the reply. It ALWAYS helps to know im not alone... even though I often feel like I am.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    "I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default...=healthanxiety

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default...cms&c=symptoms

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety

Thats a really great attitude. Get yourself some CBT to help you.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Well sounds like your doing all the right things! The books are gonna be really helpful. I actually prefered Peace from Nervous suffering over the other one. Good luck at the therapist! Im here for you! Im sure ill talk to you in the room, but in the mean time - im thinking of you and hope to share in your progress! Love ya Chrissy

You certainly are determined and thats a great sign that the solution to all the problems in life is nearing. All the very best. No doubt you will be alright soon.

Ram

Those books will really help so take time to read them.

Everything else will fall into place in time - just do it in small steps and look after yourself.

Nicola

Thread Information