Our social security system, now called The Dept. of Work and Pensions (DWP), is sending everyone that is "on the sick" to a medical assessment run by a company called Atos. I have been to one 3 years before and was deemed too ill to work due to sciatica and stress.

This time my condition is worse but I was told in a letter that I am fit for work and my money has been stopped. The killer is that everything I said at that assessment was reversed; and they are doing this to everyone.

For example I stated my back was hurting (it was and it does) and the Dr said she could see I was in pain and she checked out the mobility of my lower back and it was poor. In the letter it said I had no back problem.

Did I leave work because of stress? Yes. Letter said no. Were my leisure activities affected? Yes. Letter said no. Housework? Yes. Letter said no. And so on for 15 questions out of about 40.

We are scored on a points system and I was robbed of about 20 points due to straight-up lying. I only needed 10 points in my case, people on the newer benefit need 15.

They use software called LiMA and they click boxes and it generates sentences about you. She also typed a lot, although not what I was saying, in fact the opposite.

The next step is to appeal but you have to live on 50 pounds a week until you get there in 9 months. Most people win the appeal but a lot can't handle the appeal because it's too complicated and stressful.

Please post if you have experience of this.