My anxiety has always kicked in at night, but since starting on Citalopram it calmed down a lot. I still sometimes get attacks at night, but much more rarely and nowhere near as bad.

However, I still don't seem to be actually sleeping better. I take ages to get off to sleep, and find it really hard to get comfy (not a problem with the bed itself, but my limbs randomly decide they don't like the position they are in).My OH has advised that when he comes to bed, I have generally wriggled halfway down the bed, oneleg hanging off, the other splayed over onto his side, rolled into the middle of the bed with my blanket across theroom and hugging my pillow! It isn't unusual for me to wake up curled into a ball at thte bottom of the bed, and I'm having the citalopram dreams that justknock the wind outof me - I wake up feeling like I haven't rested at all, which probably isn't too far from the truth judging by the amount I'm moving about. I really struggle to wake up now - sometimes takes me almost an hour from being woken with coffee to actually make it upright.

Does anyone else have asimilar issue? Anyone found a way to cope?