Thread: MORNING FEELING

MORNING FEELING

HI I NO MOST OF YOU PROBABLY GET THE DREADED MORNING FEELING BUT EVERY TIME I GET OUT OF BED I FEEL LITE HEADED SICK AND VERY BREATHLESS.I START TO SHAKE AND MY HEART POUNDS .I REALLY FEEL IM GOING TO COLLAPSE.IVE HAD THIS A WHILE AND DOC SAYS SOUNDS LIKE POSTURAL HYPERTENSION.MEANING I NEED TO SIT UP IN BED FOR A MINUTE IN THE MORNING INSTEAD OF GETING STRAIGHT UP.AFTER I SIT DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF MINS IT DOES GO.SOMETIMES EVEN AFTER BEING UP FOR 5 MINS IT JUST COMES ON.DOC SAYS CAN BE MADE WORSE BY TENSION.DOES ANY1 ELSE SUFFER THIS AS EVERY MORNING I GET IN A RITE STATE WEN IT HAPPENS.DOC SAYS IT NOTTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.BLOOD PRESSURE FINE.IT SEEMINGLY QUITE COMMON .IT DOESNT HAPPEN WEN IM SITTING JUST WEN IVE BEEN SLEEPING ALL NIGHT.HOPE U CAN HELP THANK YOU MARCIA XXXX

marcia lowe

Hello Marcia,

I get the dreaded morning feeling feeling and since I don't have to get up for work or family, I just take it at my own pace. At times, I've had to get up early (perhaps a knock at the door or phone) and feel quite wobbly. The trick seems to be to slow down and your body will adjust.

Try to practice breathing techniques each night and that may improve how you feel in the morning eventually.

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

marcia when i get this i try to simply get up and walk away trying to put it at the back of my mind, the kids help with this.

and as the comments from others come in and you will realise that many people have had it for many years you will do the same, realise that it is a sign of anxiety that you are suffering, it is temporary and will go away sunner if you do as claire weekes says, accept it and give it time to pass.

hope this helps

jackie

Mornings
    i'm crying!!

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Yeah, I know the feeling. I often feel very groggy and tired in the mornings. Once I get up though, it goes after 5-15 minutes. This is often made worse whenever I find myself having to wake up early on some mornings. It's perfectly normal, but being tense can make getting up seem rather daunting.

Thread Information