Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slowly Dying I Know It.

Post Slowly Dying I Know It.

I have a huge fear, about dying, or collapsing.

Almost two weeks now, ive had a bad headache. And today i have a headache and im shaking. I feel so weak and my body is all 'trembley' my vision is blury too. And i always get headaches this time of day. I cant get out of bed and im panicking, and im scared something bad is going to happen to me. I'm home alone and im really scared, i cant even type probably because my hands wont stop shaking.

i think i may be bleeding internally.

Im desperate for help.

Re: Slowly Dying I Know It.

Why do you think your bleeding internally? Try and stay calm.Do you live alone? Have you seen a doctor? xx

ruby you are not dying my lovely,all of the symptoms you have described are classic anxiety ,and most of us have experienced them!the worst thing you can do is lay in bed thinking get up and go for a walk and as you do say hello to who you meet and look at the gardens etc pay close attention to things if you cant get out then put some music on an d sing out loud let the world and your inner self know you are not dying its hard but you can manage it love to you julia xx

i have pains in the middle of my upper abdomen, which makes it difficult to breathe (bleeding) im trembling, feel weak to get up and i feel ill. Im also on my period which dont help with my anxiety, im home alone. And i havnt seen a doctor? SHOULD I? And i don't live alone.

I dont think your dying at all i think its anxiety even though i dont take my own advice.I to feel awful,nauseas,diarrhoea,stomach pains,fatigue,back pain and i am trying to accept this is anxiety.

you still need to get up ruby it will help your period pains laying thinking is mking you worse get a hot water bottle for your tummy that will reduce your trembles it is anxiety and that is causing your breathing do you have a garden you can go out in xxx

Sweetie i am the same i constantly think i am dying, we have all been there. If you are worried see your doctor just for reasurance. Sometimes thats all u need xxxx

Thanks for replying to me, im sorry you feel like crap too. im SO SCARED. I think im going to die soon

i have a garden, but my headache is so severe when i get up i stumble loads. And i get dizzy.

ruby you are not dying try to think back to how many times you have thought this and you are still here xxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information