Thread: seeing stars , drunk feeling (please read)

Unhappy seeing stars , drunk feeling (please read)

I've had this 'drunk' feeling all day , like when i turn to move my vision on to something else , my head turns straight away but my eyes take a few seconds to catch up with the rest of my face and everything is a bit wobbly ... ? i hope that makes sense , it's driving me mad .

Okay so then about 10 minutes ago , i stood up from the sofa to go to bed and all of a sudden started to 'see stars' it wasn't like floaters or flashes that i usually get , it started from all around my eyes and started to come closer to the centre of the eye in a circle ... very strange although it's not the first time it's happened , it happened a few days ago after blowing my nose .

Now i'm trying my best not to freak out , i'm guessing this most be something to do with blood pressure ? if any one could help me out and give me an idea of what caused it that would be awesome

the issue now of course is that i'm so scared of it happening again and i'm almost trying to bring it on again myself and feel like i'm seeing stars over again .

It must be the heat , it's frazzled my rational thinking

Re: seeing stars , drunk feeling (please read)

My daughter 'sees stars' when she stands up from sitting or lying down. The doctor doesn't seem to be overly concerned but said her blood pressure is a little low, not badly so, just a little. She doesn't get the 'eyes catching up' sensation though, but ive had this in the past and my BP was always normal then. My doctor even suggested it could be blocked sinus tubes and pescribed a nasal spray! It could be the heat though as this can effect you even if you're indoors as so drink plenty of water if you think it might be this.

Anna xxx
    Last edited by Going home; 23-05-10 at 01:49.

could it be a side effect of meds at all? im not qualified to say if it is or isnt but its something to consider, dont worry though, this is omething you will get through safe and sound and everyones here for you

Dan

Sounds a bit like vertigo, does your vision keep reseting when you blink? And does it get worse when you look up? Could be an ear infection and if so it'll probably sort itself out.

Thread Information