Day 12, Friday. Enjoying a nice bowl of milky porridge with a bit of honey for a little taste, it's a sunny morning and things seem ok. I have a very low level of anxiety but it's manageable, more just a slight bit of apprehension mixed with anticipation, not that horrible all consuming horror show that was wrecking me last week.

It was last Friday when I had the bad panic attack that completely freaked me out for about an hour afterwards. I'd had the low level anxiety running through me for a few weeks before that and I'd had a very minor panic attack, more of an elevation of the anxiety, just the week before. That took me to the doctors and onto some medication to help sort it. I knew the Citalopram would possibly increase my anxiety but when I was hit by that panic attack it scared the hell out of me.

I'm now hoping I can leave last week behind like a bad dream, never to have to go through that again, at least not if I can help it anyway. Onwards and upwards is what I hope for now

As Springsteen said, these are better days, so better days to everyone out there.