Thread: going mad

going mad

hi, i'm only 24 and i have kids. i have scared myself that i may have vcjd and its that bad that my legs constantly ache, itch, burn tingle and feel really numb my wrist keeps aching aswel and when i stand i'm convincing myself that i wobble, i also think my speach has gone really funny even though people around me say it hasn't. i feel that i'm loosing my mind can't remember what i did 2 mins ago i can't concentrate on anything apart from thinkin that i'm going to die and leave my kids with no mother. i can't help feeling like it i don't want to get up and do anything, i just sit on the laptop all day trying to find answers can anybody help?

Re: going mad

I know how you feel.I am 40 and have a 6 and 7yr old and i am convincing myself i have lung cancer and they wont have a mam etc.I know its hard to accept when people say we are making ourselves ill because it feels so real and the symptoms are real.I am also like you and i sit all day looking at symptoms and making myself worse.I dont know what to say to make you feel better but just to let you know you arent alone.

Re: going mad

thanks i feel fine for a little bit and then bam it hits me and i can't get it out of my head its bee 3 weeks now and the feeling just seems to be gettin worse, my nan died at the begining of the year and somebody i know got vcjd last year since then thats all i have been able to think of, i can eat i haven't eaten for about 10 days, the feelin in my legs is constant, it just won't go away, my sleeping pattern is so wierd i don't know whether i'm tired or weather its because i'm doing nothing that it's making me tired i feel i've got no way out, i'm not sure what to do i see a dr and he said it was all in my head and bassically told me to go away. it's all i can think of i don't even enjoy doing things i used to do i'm finding it so hard

Thread Information