Thread: Having an Eye Floater day!!!!!!!!

Having an Eye Floater day!!!!!!!!

Lots of annoying little black dots and wiggles in my vision today, nearly all day yesterday too!! I get a couple of days where they are bad and then they disappear for a couple of weeks. I didnt feel anxious but obviously i was subconciously. They drive me insane though, lol, really annoying!!

Does this mean i need my medication dosage upped if im still getting physical anxiety symptoms? The only other symptoms i get are ectopic beats from time to time, chest pains (muscle tension i know lol) and dizziness.. Im on 20mg Citalopram and I feel great on them, but if im still getting the odd physicial symptom, does this mean i need it upped???

So with regards to these pesterin' eye floaters, ive only had them since my anxiety disorder started back in January. Ive had CT scan of the brain, numerous bloodwork done, loads of ECG's, X-Rays etc... everything clear. So i take it these ARE JUST anxiety related yes?? They come & go, and if i sit & think about them whilst lookin at something, they appear lol.

Regards

Hayz xx

Re: Having an Eye Floater day!!!!!!!!

By the way, ive had eye test, and eye casualty investigation and they didnt find anything. and apparently i have 20/20 vision too (very shocked as i get blurry vision quite a bit, must be anxiety related lol) Also, just to add, ive been on my 20mg citalopram for 5 months now, if im still getting the odd physical symptom, should i get it increased?

??????????????????

You notice them more when you're introspective, that is what my optician told me years ago. nothing to worry about.

I've had floaters in one eye for several years now well before I started getting anxiety. I only really notice them when it's a bright sunny day like today has been or if I look into a light.
    Although I'd rather I did'nt have them they don't bother me and I've been told they are harmless.

Thread Information