Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever fainted?

Has anyone ever fainted?

Hi,
    I have a terrible fear that when im anxious or panic that i will faint, i have fainted once but i was pregnant at the time.
    Everybody tells me that you cannot faint from panic but i was just curious of other peoples experiences.
    Has anybody ever fainted during panic/anxiety?
    Also i realise that differant people fear differant things with anxiety so it would be interesting to know if anybodys fears have ever happened.
    Thanks
    Poppy

ive been told that you can't faint from panic as you have too much adrenaline going round your body. I have never fainted during panic but i do not worry about this happening i worry that im going to run really fast or die but as you can see this has not happened lol

Hey,

No, i've never fainted either!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Hi,

Even when my anxiety was at its worse, and I was dizzy and lightheaded I never once fainted.

Take care

Tracey xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

hi

i have never faintedand i fyou read claire weekes books she explains tha t although many believe they will no one has ever fainted through panic.

i hope no one ever has and i dont mean to offend anyone who has but this is what i have read

jackie

I was actually thinking about this very thing the other day, when I was rationalising things to myself, and I realised that in all my years of panic and anxiety, I have never *once* done *anything* that I'm afraid of doing when I get anxious - I've never fainted, collapsed, been sick, or made an **** of myself, and I don't actually suppose I ever will... not because I've got anything under control, or because my anxiety has gone, but just because the fear of it happening (i.e. what paralyses me into not doing things) is totally irrational, and irrational things don't happen just because you imagine that they might. I hope that makes some sort of sense?!

Leah xx

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

hi there,
    the worst panic attack i had i was so dizzy and lightheaded i kept saying 'oh my god, i'm going to faint, i'm going to die'. honestly, it was the worst experience i've ever had. but i didn't faint and obviously i didn't die!
    since then, i've started to believe that whatever happens, i won't faint.
    henri

I sometimes feel like I am going to fall over, cant find feet, lightheaded, head going to explode, lights hurt but I have never fainted.

Cheers
    Paul

Learning to underreact

Hi there

I have had this irrational fear of fainting for over 8 years now. I can get so lightheaded and dizzy and legs like jelly and feel so faint - but I have never fainted - ive wasted all those years waiting on something to happen that never has!

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

Hi Poppy,

Just want to say that I have NOT fainted.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something
    learn as much about it as you can
    knowledge conquers fear.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information