IM GIVING UP ON EVERYTHING

I HATE MY LIFE I HAVE NOTHING

NO FRIENDS. JUST ANXIETY.

IVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS

NO ONE EVER WANTS TO KNOW ME I

JUST HATE MYSELF SO MUCH.

Re: Giving Up.

Hi Ruby

I'm so so sorry to hear you sounding so down today, I know something must have brought on these negative feelings but I know that something must have... I too feel as low as you do on occasion and so I want to say to you ...please know that you are important in your own right... stand strong stand brave and stand up for you...

If you need to talk I'm here x

hi i am new to this site, my name is louise.

how long have you suffered with anxiety for? are you on any medication?

when you say give up-what do you mean? have you got no family you can call while you are feeling so low?

dear ruby. please dont give up!! i feel really down today, my balance is all over the palce and i cry alot, i really do understand how you feel, tomorrow might be a better day.,i wish i knew the right words to say, but my dad, who i was very close to, died three years ago. used to say keep on plodding dont give up! get back to me when ever you like! jan

Hi Ruby, please never give up, no matter how bad u feel, there will always be places or people etc, who can make u feel better, once u can feel better about yourself, u will begin to feel happier and life will change, please never give up. hugs xxxx

Hey Ruby,Don't let those negative thoughts creep in,I've been there to and know how you feel,Pick yourself up dust yourself off and start all over again.Tomorrow is another day and hopefully you will feel better
    Love Rhonda x

Thank you for all your replies, and im not being selfish or stubborn.

But really, i possibly CAN'T do anything to help myself anymore.

for like two weeks now, ive been exhausted 24/7 like proper dead tired. Had blood tests done, but my doctor surgery is bloody awful. And havnt got my results back yet. I just havn't got the energy to help myself anymore, i cant get out of bed, i fainted today. So i know im not getting any better. its just too much for me to take!

hello,
    please don't give up. Go back to your doc, and see if they can refer you for counselling and perhaps put you on medication. I'm not sure if you have any physiolgical illness but it sounds an awful lot like depression, and the way you sound i'd say get medication sooner rather than later. Been there myself a few years ago so know the feeling. Please get help. You don't have to live with this!

i agree that you should go back to the doctors, if you cant face going maybe you could call the doctor out to your home?

have you eaten lately? im wondering if this could be why you fainted? im so sorry your feeling like this, but there is stuff out there to help you but unfortunately you have to go get it yourself, which i understand when your depressed the last thing you want to do is start ringing people and fighting to find the right medication/therapist for you. but you really must try to get some help.

i hope you feel better soon, and i think the fact you are talking on here is a real positive step, you really wont feel like this forever

lou x

yep, agree with Louise. It's probably depression that's causing you to feel this bad and hopeless. I know it feels real and like it won't ever change, but it will. Really.But you need help to get out of there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information