Hi all

I have been woken from my sleep by this dreadful itching, but it's in one particlar place, on my left inside forearm.

Once I woke I went into full on sweating and shaking and complete 9 out of 10 panic attack, dizzy, bad stomach, the whole works... flushing all over. I am so worried that my mouth is going to swell up and I'm going to choke. I feel like I am having a full on allergic reaction to something and might have anaphylactic shock.

I went to sleep feeling pretty calm and positive. How does anxiety do this to you in your sleep? I'm so frightened. I know I pushed myself today, but why does it come out in me like this - if that's what it is?

Why is there no-one to talk to in the middle of the night for people like us? This is when we need reassurance but who can you call?

The more I tried to stay in bed and do my relaxation exercises and visualisations the worse I got. I had even taken a little bit of a sleeping tablet, and hardly ever in my life remember waking up once I have done that. My stomach is horrendous. Pure acid and the big D.

I am so fed up with dealing with weird symptoms like this, not feeling sure they are anxiety, always wondering if there is some physical cause. Anyone without anxiety who woke up like this would just assume there was something wrong and call a doctor. But doctors don't come out anyway any more do they....

Roll on the morning and a little normality.

:(:(:(

fee
xx