Thread: Am i dieing? lol

Am i dieing? lol

Hey everyone.. Hope you're all well. Don't quite know where to go with this, but im just curious if anyone can help.. I've been getting headaches since friday, and there really making me go off-balance, and if im sitting down, my head feels really heavy. I don't know if im looking into this a bit too much (being an anxiety sufferer). I don't sleep properly, nor do i sleep at the right times, but my lifestyle has always been like this... Just not this bad up till recently as i've been getting in around 5, and getting up at 2pm.. I know, had enough lectures already, but its the only way i live my life happily. Any suggestions or calming thoughts that im not dieing would be very much apreciated xxx

Re: Am i dieing? lol

Hi,
    No wonder your having headaches if your not sleeping properly! I think we go round in circles, we cant sleep coz we are anxious then we are anxious because we cant sleep! This turns into bigger probs like the not feeling like eating, which in itself can cause headaches.Then before we know it our lives are upside down and we wonder why?!!!
    I remember asking my doctor if I was dying when I felt particularly bad, he replied 'Yes, at some point but not today and not for a long time yet!' Its only now I see the funny side of that one!!! I think we all fear death and it often is the first thing we think of when things arent right with us. I will not lecture you about your lifestyle, I too have always been a bit of a night bird. Its just important you get enough sleep, eat sensibly and think nice thoughts! Watching dvd's helps me, you cant beat a good rom-com!
    If your headaches are particularly bad it may be wise to visit your gp, not that I think there is anything wrong with you, its sometimes helps for reassurance.
    Take care,

If you have strange sleeping habbits make sure you have proper eating habits. The body likes to be regularly fed. As long as you have a good breakfast, proper meals and lots of fluid, and you are fine with this, happy days!
    As for the headaches, no you are not dying...headaches could be things like the heat or dehydration. And not sleeping enough...anything really...
    Make sure you have some kind of sense of schedule I say.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

The thing is, i've always had a slight problem with alcohol, im only 21, but i've it sometimes for more then a week at a time. I haven't had a drink now since friday, and i've had a headache, but its so much a headache, its more like pressure in my head? Like everytime i move it? And i was out in the car last night and it felt like it was heavier on one side then it was on the other. Also which started on friday, i had the shakes, but they've gone now. But this is really stressing me out. I've got alot going on at the moment, so maybe it could just be stress, and tiredness all in one? I hope it'll go, thanks for your words though xx

Thread Information