Hi Everyone,

New to the forum, so this is my first post. I've been prescribed 20mg by the docs to help with my depression, i.e. some days I would let things get to me and end up in tears, I would get angry at the slightest little thing, also I am having trouble sleeping and that is effecting my work.

I've been taking them for 9 days and so far it has not been fun. For the first 6 days I was suffering from feelings of sickness, although not actually sick, and also light headed and dizziness. This has now passed, although I still haven't got my appetite back.

For the past couple days my anxiety has been getting worse, especially at night, and I am having trouble concentrating on anything, especially my work. This is making me feel very unhappy and I feel far worse than I was before I started the tablets.

Should I stop taking the tablets or will it be worth me riding this out? I have read at lot of the posts on this forum and most of them say these side-effects ease after 4-6 weeks but it is very difficult coping with them.

A confused and unhappy CitKat

P.S. Putting all this in writing has slightly made me feel better.