Thread: why does do i feel like this??

why does do i feel like this??

Today started off so well, got up happy and no HA, went shopping with a friend, which made me a little woozy at times as if i was going to faint, then had a lovely evening at the fireworks with friends. but now im home i feel woozy again and floaty with odd pains in my chest!!!!

why is this happening???, feel really deflated because this would be my ideal day before HA came into my life!!!!

Re: why does do i feel like this??

hi kay,
    i can kinda relate to your post,
    i have managed for the last while to control my anxiety and get on with life, then out of the blue on day this week i was going back to my vehicle and then suddenly everything was spinning and i know i stumbled back to the seat, i immediately burst into tears and panicked as once again i thought "this is it"......luckily my sister stayed close by and i managed to get to hers to calm down and get reasured.

Ive noticed that this kinda happens in cycles, around 3 months apart, im convinced that HA knows when i am happy and relaxed and then it knows that by raising its ugly head it can get to me more.
    thankfully it hasnt happened again!
    Im trying so very hard to push this anxiety right to the back instead of it ruling me, i KNOW i can beat this, and i know you can too
    xxx

Thread Information