Hi guys,

I'm really panicking at the moment & don't know where else to turn. :(
Before my health anxiety started I used to dye my hair no problem, but ever since it got it's claws into me I just worry too much.
I've been dying my hair since 2004 & never had any kind of reaction before. It's something that's always made me feel better. Before the anxiety of course...

Anyway, I'd left it ages & it really looked a mess so I just bit the bullet in a moment of madness & dyed it. I know I should have done the patch test, I know I'm stupid for not doing that but I just had a moment of bravery & didn't want to waste it. :( They're rare with me lately...

Anyway I was fine when it was on, not even any itching which I sometimes do get abit of. & It's turned out fine but now I'm worried about the delayed reaction cos I know you can get one upto 48 hours after using it. :(

I'm so scared now, I'm shaking, my mouth is sooo dry. I keep waiting for any little itch in my head & I keep imagining that my head is burning :'( I keep imagining my throat swelling up & not being to breathe, it's horrible.

What should I do? I wish I'd never done it... :(