Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: early mornings

Unhappy early mornings

God I hate early mornings. Here I am again waking up panicing with my arms tingling and feeling sick. Sposed to be going on holiday next week and starting to think its a mistake. I can't go like this. Fed up with this, will it ever stop ......

Re: early mornings

I feel for you. I am not much of a morning person either, as those who talk to me in chat will testify. All the best. Baggs.

Ah Ty, it helps to find others with similar problems.

Hi emm

I am exactly like that...feel awful every morning I wake....and I always then think is this going to be like this always?? Will I ever wake up and feel "normal" again!! Get fed up of feeling like it and just having to get on with it but what choice do we have? Sometimes I feel better after I have got to work, other times it lingers throughout the morning and sometimes into the afternoon.....know how you feel.

Jo.xx

It's just the worse feeling isn't it. It's like going round and round in a hamstet ball. I'd rather break my leg than have anxiety lol.

Last edited by BritTutor; 15-08-10 at 01:07.

Ty they're good tips. Guess Im going to have to persevere longer. Oh well it will be worth it in the end......

Hi,

I too stay in bed if I can get back to sleep...unless I have to get up for work that is. I am the same I get up and try and distract myself if sleep does not come....even watching a bit of tv sometimes helps!! Strange how we wake up like this though...and a subject that is discussed alot...how is it you go to bed feeling fine and just wake up anxious again...even when there is nothing to be anxious about? Strange one!!

Jo.xx

And again the early mornings kick in. Feel sick and overwhelmed. When will this end, soz feeling a little sorry for myself

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys...mornings are the worst for me too and i think we are not alone xxxxx i think for me its the thought of the day ahead which is oh so blasted stupid! why cannot i enjoy the unknown.
    hopefully our feelings of high anxiety and panic will pass.....its sunny in bedford and i want this to reflect my mood....lets hope.
    love tracey xxxxx

AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE NOT FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF.....WE ALL FEEL THIS WAY......HOPEFULLY IT WILL ALL TURN OUT OK IN THE END xxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information