Thread: that time of month

that time of month

i no theres been a few posts that women have said their anxiety goes up the week before their periods, same with me, just as i feel im getting soemwhere and slowly moving along, i hit this week and feel 10x again. Just wondering if anyone notices there depersonalization/derealisation getting bad in this week too? It hasn't been bad all month, slight little bits but nothing major but now ive hit this week again it's bad and i dont want to do anything where befre i was doing little things everyday.
    Or i wonder maybe im just expecting all this to happen cos it has so many times before and im bringing it on myself?? xx

Re: that time of month

No you're not bringing it on yourself I'm the same. If you think about it even women who don't suffer from anxiety get stressed from pmt, so It's probably natural that those of us who do have more anxiety. I've stopped monitoring my progress on these weeks lol. Men should def have to go through ot.

Least i no im not alone, thanks!! do u suffer from the dp too? Men should def have to, they get it so easy haha! These are the weeks i also start to think this has to be something else and "am i going mad" and all that malarky again..can u relate to this too? x

I can relate to all of the above. Dp is def a symptom of mine. It wasn't until I found this forum that I realised that others suffered like me at that time I thought it was just me. Ive found it really reassuring. X

PMT causes Anxiety because of fluctuating hormones .A good vitb6 and evening primrose oil Supplement will help .It does take a couple of months to notice the difference and its important you do buy the good stuff .But it does really make a difference .The b6 helps with the nervous system and the primrose oil regulates the hormones . Sue

Ah thanks soo much!

Thread Information