Reassurance needed please - Last year I had a bad panic attack and this triggered off my anxiety. First I thought I had cervical cancer and was self checking obsessively when I went to the loo, then I thought it was bladder cancer - a scan showed that to be fine. Then I decided it was ovarian cancer and prodded my stomach for a few weeks for pain/lumps etc!! Then I lost the sight in my right eye - not totally but could only see bright light/ flashes. Went to docs and my BP actually was through the roof! Admitted to hosp for tests - a brain scan was mentioned but bloods etc came back fine so hypertension was diagnosed and brain scan wasn't done. I was sent home on BP meds but then convinced myself I had a brain tumour, was having a stroke - you name it. I even thought the 'bladder / cervical cancer' was secondary and I was months away from death. Back to GP - prescribed sertraline 50 mg for anxiety and had a great 12 months - anxiety still popped up at times but I was able to rationalise with myself. 2 weeks ago - out of the blue, anxiety came back with a bang and I'm back on the brain tumour theory. In my saner moments I know it's anxiety that causes me to feel and think like this but it's so horrible!! I've had a daily headache for the last 2 wks that is there when I think aboput it- most of the time - stabing in my temple! I've had pins and needles, muscle twitches, weird head sensations - my BP is up again. I'm so upset that this thing has me in its grip again!!!!